We offer trials with most weed species, specific diseases, pests and plant growth regulators in field and specialty crops. We carry out both efficacy and selectivity trials.
Among our primary target diseases are the ones listed below:
- Wheat: eyespot, wheat powdery mildew, Septoria leaf blotch, wheat leaf spot, yellow rust, brown rust, Fusarium spp.
- Barley: barley powdery mildew, barley brown rust, barley net blotch, leaf blotch, Ramularia leaf spot
- Oats: mildew, oat leaf spot
- Rye, triticiale: mildew, yellow rust, brown rust, leaf blotch, wheat leaf spot.
- Oilseed rape: rape stem rot, Phoma, Alternaria.
- Beets: mildew, rust, Ramularia, Cercospora, Stemphylium
- Seed grass: rust, mildew, leaf spot diseases
- Potatoes: potato late blight, potato early blight, Rhizoctonia
- Onion, spinach, strawberries and other specialty crops (onion downy mildew, grey mould, mildew, Stemphylium, etc.).
As regards the diseases that are bold, we have the possibility of inoculating artificially with inoculum; this contributes to a high level of certainty that the diseases are present and that we get a result when we carry out the trials.